19. February 2017 23:59 / trungtq.com / .NET Core / Comments (2)
Một ứng dụng CMS viết bằng ASP.NET CORE, đáng để tham khảo.
Weapsy is an ASP.NET Core CMS based on DDD and CQRS.
Each writing operation is represented by a command. After the operation is completed successfully one or more events are published by an internal dispatcher. It's extremely easy to subscribe to domain events.
Weapsy will be extendable with custom apps. An app can display content through modules added to dynamic pages or through static pages of the app itself. The first one included is the Text app used to add html modules.
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
- MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL
How to run on local
- Open the Weapsy.sln solution in Visual Studio
- Build the solution (default apps will be copied to the "Apps" folder)
- Choose the data provider in the appsettings file (default is MSSQL) and modify the default connection string accordingly.
- Run (F5 or Ctrl+F5)
- Login using these credentials:
How to contribute
Please create issues to report bugs, suggest new functionalities, ask questions or just share your thoughts about the project. I will really appreciate your contribution, thanks.
I started working on the very first version in 2012 and release a stable version in the same year and published CodePlex. For various reasons I didn't work on it for almost 4 years.
At the beginning of 2016 I decided to revive the project. Since 4 years in technology is an eternity I started everything from scratch.
I hope to update this section with new chapters in the near future :-)